Facilitators can be either Affiliate Members of Accredited Members of the Association of Facilitators. See About Membership and Benefits of Membership for full details.
As an Affiliate Member of the Association of Facilitators, your facilitator:
- Maintains their membership of the Association
- Updates their online, confidential, personalised Learning Record including client/peer feedback
- Is signed up to our Code of Practice
- Has access to training and supervision with the Association
- Has access to support from us including professional development resources on our website
Using an AoF Accredited Facilitator additionally guarantees that your facilitator:
- Has undergone specialist training in facilitation skills
- Has been assessed and accredited by self, peer and AoF representatives
- Monitors and evolves their own professional practice through regular review and supervision
- Has access to telephone support from the Association of Facilitators
If you would like to check whether a facilitator you use or plan to use is an Affiliate Member or Accredited Member with the Association of Facilitators, please contact us and one of our team will be in touch.